The incredible new OLPRO POP Tent comes in a small compact rucksack (75cm tall and 18cm wide) with carry straps and a front zip pocket for pegs. Available in three colours this is the stylish orange with green trim POP. Made from thick 150D Oxford polyester it's thicker than your standard tent giving you extra protection against the Great British Weather.
The sleeping/ living area is 2 metres by 2 metres and the tent is 1.4m tall so large enough to sit up in.
The POP Tent is quick erect with all poles already connected. Simply pull from the ruck sack, unfold the legs and pull the POP mechanism at the top and the entire tent appears. It takes less than 1 minute to remove from the rucksack and have a fantastic tent ready and waiting for you, and it's as easy to put away.
So, a great quality tent you can use anywhere - festivals, camping, weekends away.
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Breathable 150D Oxford Polyester
- Fully integral Poles
- Takes less than 1 Minute to erect
- Fully Waterproof with taped seams
- Sewn in protective groundsheet
- Two side windows with roll up curtains
- Mesh on both doors for ventilation and fly screen
- Fly Screens and ventilation
- Large front door with ventilation
- Roll up curtains
- A great technical tent for couples and small families
- Supplied in a rucksack with pegs
- Material: 210 Oxford
- Groundsheet: Fitted (10,000mm H/H PU)
- Colour: Orange, Green and Grey
- Waterproof: 3,000mm H/H
- Berth: 2
- Dimensions (Erected): 210cm x 210cm x 140cm Tall
- Dimensions (Packed): 18cm long x 18cm deep x 75cm tall
- Poles: All Fibre Glass fitted poles
- Doors: 2 (Front & Back)
- Bedrooms: 1
- Pitching Time: 1 Minute
- Weight: 4.5kg