Kuma WiFi Hotspot Booster Kit
Boost Caravan WiFi, Motorhome WiFi and Canal boat WiFi with ease. The Kuma WiFi package is a complete solution to pick up and boost an external wireless signal and repeat it at full strength. This allows you to create your own secure wireless network in your caravan, motorhome or canal boat and share the boosted connection with all your devices. Everything you need to boost and share a motorhome WiFi connection is included.
The system is compatible with any device which is WiFi enabled, even if it does not have a USB port. You can connect your laptop, iPad, tablet, smartphone or Kindle all at the same time! There are no disks or drivers to install on your devices and no wires between you and the system. If your caravan site charges per device then you will save money instantly if 2 devices connect, (a smartphone and an iPad for example), as the Kuma WiFi Kit will only be seen once by the caravan site router.
The package consists of two main components – The Kuma High-Powered Long Range Directional WiFi Antenna which will pick up any available WiFi network as far away as 1.5km and the Kuma Wireless Repeater which will enable you to rebroadcast this boosted signal. Also included is a 5m USB cable to connect the antenna with the receiver, mounting kit, as well as 12v DC and 230v AC power supplies. Remember our system uses a high power directional antenna – this can take a few seconds longer to set up than an omni-directional antenna but will provide much better results, as you have to transmit to the internet as well as receive when you click your mouse or screen. This is why directional antennas win every time.
To set up – Simply point the directional antenna at the caravan wifi signal, connect the repeater to the antenna with the USB cable and then all your devices can connect to the external internet connection wirelessly. If your marina canal boat wifi solution is the same, the identical procedure is followed. This can be very useful if your internet service charges you ‘per device’, as many do, as you will only need one ‘connection’ for your laptop, phone, iPad etc. No more expensive bills to connect the kids’ smartphones.
Quick Start Guides:
Firmware Update Manual:
- Includes a 5 meter 2.0 USB lead designed to plug straight from the antenna into the Kuma Router.
- Built-in router software security password configuration.
- Features a 16 dBi gain antenna and has a 150M transmission speed to boost signal up to 1.5km (equivalent to a mile)
- Compatible with Windows ME/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.5-10.8 and all mobile devices.
- Includes DHCP for dynamic custom IP configuration.
- User-definable application sensing tunnel supports applications requiring multiple connections.
- Easy setup and management through web browser interface on any operating system that supports TCP/IP.
- Compatible with all popular Internet applications – Windows ME/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS 10.5-10.8
- Comes with a 2 Year Manufactures Warranty and set up guide.
- Kuma Router Dimensions: 10cm x 7.2cm x 2.5cm
- Kuma Router Wheight: Unit Only 81g
- Power Connections: 12v/240 Volt.