Long Paws Comfort Grip Rope Dog Lead
The leads have a locking carabiner style clip which is easy to attach to the collar or harness and keeps your dog safely attached and the clip also rotates preventing the lead from twisting. The rope lead handles have been lined with soft padded neoprene, which prevents rope burn from tugging dogs, and makes them more comfortable to hold whether you're walking or jogging. The leads also have a little spring in the rope, preventing shocks from strong launches
The Comfort Leads are probably the most comfortable leashes on the market. The lead is made using strong polyester rope, with soft padding over the handles, and a locking karabiner-styled safety clip.
In addition to making the lead comfortable to grip,the padding helps prevent chafing from heavy pullers. The rope has a little bounce, to reduce shocks, and make walks less of an arm jerker.
The comfort leads are available in two lengths - a 30in and a 44in. The 44in lead has an extra O-ring on the handle, allowing you to close the lead and wear it over your shoulder while your dog is off the lead, or to attach poo bags or other accessories.
Our leads are as strong as can be, and like other Long Paws products, come with a Lifetime Guarantee against against material and construction defects.
- Woven rope lead
- Padded handle prevents rope burn and adds comfort
- Locking clip to prevent runaways
- Swivel action to avoid leash twisting
- Stretches to avoid shocks
- Nail-friendly secure clip
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE against material and construction defects
- 75cm / 30in in length and 3cm width
- 110cm / 44in in length and 1.2cm thick
- Up to 240kg Tensile Strength
- Material: Polyester, Neoprene, Zinc Alloy