O-Zone 6.0XTR Vario 6 Berth Family Air Frame Tent
The ‘O-zone 6.0XTR Vario’ preserves its reputation for 2019 as the ultimate family air-framed tent; utilising flexible living space and enlarged bedrooms, cleverly designed to maximize enjoyment, creating a welcoming space. The living area can easily be extended using the versatile windowed ‘Vario’ front door, which functions as a front door or clips into the middle, offering a convenient integrated porch area on hotter days.
Inflates In Around 5 Minutes
The ‘O-zone 6.0XTR Vario’ preserves its reputation for 2019 as the ultimate family air-framed tent; utilising flexible living space and enlarged bedrooms, cleverly designed to maximize enjoyment, creating a welcoming space. The living area can easily be extended using the versatile windowed ‘Vario’ front door, which functions as a front door or clips into the middle, offering a convenient integrated porch area on hotter days. The six berth, market-leading flagship of family air-tents has the ability to clip-in an optional ‘Two Berth Inner Tent’ to the front-left area, providing additional space for two adults. When this is used in conjunction with our optional ‘solid door’, it can create a separate sleeping area for overnight guests or older children. The expansive, tinted windows and enormous living space makes this the perfect base for family adventures!
Oxygen Air Frame
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of five Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes, plus incorporates the 'Dynamic Speed Valve' and the patented 'Intelligent Frame Relief Valve'. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Hand Pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button. Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling excess air, typically caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The double rip-stop in the 250 High Density fabrics ensures the optimum strength to weight ratio of any tent fabric. All Outdoor Revolution fabrics are woven using the latest textile manufacturing techniques to provide the longevity and performance of much heavier denier fabrics without the impracticality and constraints of their weight. Fade resistance and longevity is guaranteed to give the customer a quality performing product at an affordable price.
The large panoramic tinted windows are superb in bringing the outdoors in, whilst reducing the glare from the sun and aiding in reducing internal temperature. Sky lights add an additional touch, as well as keeping the inside of the tent light and airy. The panel doors are exceptionally versatile and can be zipped in, out, or halfway down depending on the customer’s needs.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material that has the incorporated ability to repair any snag damage caused by usage over time. We have taken the inspiration from biological systems which have the ability to heal after being injured. Simply by gently manipulating and moving the mesh around the damaged area will return the mesh to its original form. The tent also now in utilises Velcro attachment systems for our own exclusive lighting systems to really transform the ambience of your family tent.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Inflatable Quadruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame - An Easy to Erect & Ultra-Sturdy Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Which Ensures Rapid Assembly
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Versatile Vario Front Door - An Innovative Variable Front Door Panel with Two Configurations, Which Allow it to Function as Either an Extension of Usable Living Space, or Alternatively as a Sheltered Front Porch Area. Both Configurations Can be Maintained Simultaneously Using the Optional Mesh Front Door
- Central Skylights - To Maintain a Light & Airy Morning Atmosphere Within the Tent
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds to Maximise Privacy on an Evening and Block Light on Brighter Days
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent That is Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults and Divisible Into 3 x Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Zipped Dividers, Each of Which Can Comfortably House a Double Air Bed
- Zip-Off End Bedroom - The End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Create Additional Living/Storage Space, Should You So Desire
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent, for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep
- Cable Access Points - Numerous Electrical Hook Up Points, Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Any Appliances Within the Tent
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Pleasant Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air
- Extra-Deep 'King Deluxe' Bedrooms - Ergonomically Designed 240cm Deep Bedrooms to Accommodate Larger Air Beds
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on the LH/RH Side Access Doors and Front Porch LH Side Upper Window
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions
- Inflatable Side Eyebrow Canopy - Creating a Mini Porch / Canopy Area Sheltered Against the Elements; Ideal for Tying Shoelaces
- Includes Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Choice of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights Using the Relevant Optional Extras
- Compatible with O-zone Zip-On Front Canopy & O-zone Enclosed Canopy
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Inclusive Carry Bag
- WIDTH: 420cm
- LENGTH: 800cm
- HEIGHT: 235cm
- WEIGHT: 50.6kg
- PACK SIZE: 89cm x 62cm x 62cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 240cm (L) x 400cm (W)
- FRONT HEIGHT: 245cm