Outdoor Revolution Cruiz 6.0EX Family Air Tent (2019)
The Outdoor Revolution Cruiz 6.0EX inflatable family tunnel tent is packed with features and offers unequalled value for money. This fantastic weekender affords the perfect allocation of usable space for mid-sized camping families seeking flexibility, split (using the inclusive divider) between a dark roofed sleeping area, large internal living space and useful front extension canopy.
Utilising a multitude of mesh ventilation fly screen panels and our vortex bedroom ventilation system to maximise breathability in warmer temperatures, as well as an integral front porch area for relaxing al fresco, whilst sheltered against the elements, in adverse weather conditions; this best-selling family tent is built for Great British weather! We understand that comfort is a pre-requisite of modern day camping, which is why we provide a FREE ‘Snugrug’ carpet with this model.
The Cruiz 6.0EX is produced from an ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that easily pack away into their inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, easiest, and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs; comprising our inflatable high pressure triple oxygen air frame tube technology and an individual fibreglass canopy pole. Inflation is rapid using the simplistic Boston Valve and Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whilst swift deflation is available instantly at the unscrewing of this valve. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance.
The expansive PVC windows grant an excellent and crystal-clear vista of the outdoor world, whilst illuminating the tent interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for complete privacy at night. A PE groundsheet has been fully sewn-in to add convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression, and help prevent bugs from accessing the tent. This model features an internal zip-back porch door, accompanied by large windows and zip-in blinds, creating a welcoming porch area for relaxing or dining al fresco, with added shelter from the elements, in any weather.
We have strategically positioned a zip-up side door on the centre-left of the tent to increase accessibility to the bedroom on an evening, without having to traipse through the porch and living area. This door features a Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel to maintain a consistently pleasant through flow of air around the awning and keep insects at bay; an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. When manipulated, the mesh will simply return to its original form.
The breathable six berth inner tent included can be clipped in to provide a luxurious sleeping area, designed to accommodate up to six average adults, or three double air beds; this includes zipped dividers, giving you the choice of segmenting the inner tent into three separate two person bedrooms, should you wish to. We have positioned this at the rear of the tent and crafted it using a cool grey micro-polyester, in order to cut down on exterior light and help you to attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature. This model utilises our vortex bedroom ventilation system to maintain a consistently pleasant internal temperature and optimise air flow, helping to combat condensation and humidity.
The Cruiz 6.0EX comes complete with high visibility luminous guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, attachment points for our optional LED lighting systems, a reflective trim, as well as a cable access point extending to the bedroom. This model is packed with steel ground pegs, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual, an inclusive carry bag and a complimentary Snugrug.
- 100HDE Fabric - A Material Designed to Deliver Lightweight & Compact Products, Which Maintain Strength & Durability, and Pack Neatly Away Into Their Carry Bag, Featuring a Contemporary Print
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Inflatable Triple Tube Air Frame - Fast Pitch Multiple Inflation Point Aiframe, Where Each Tube Can Be Inflated Within a Matter of Seconds
- Boston Valves - Simple Inflation Valves That Ensure Fast & Reliable Pitching
- Front Zip-Back Porch Door - A Two Thirds Zip-Back Front Door Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch
- Integral Front Porch - A Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve Front Canopy Extension for Relaxing in the Outdoors, With Addiitonal Shelter Against the Elements
- Luminous Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines to Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air
- Six Berth Micro-Polyester Inner Tent & Divider - A Breathable Clip-In 230cm Deep Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults & Dividable Into Separate Two/Four Berth Bedrooms Using the Inclusive Divider
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel On the Side Door, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay
- Expansive PVC Windows - Large Crystal Clear Windows to Help Encapsulate an Excellent Vista of the Surrounding Environment, from the Comfort of Your Tent
- Toggle-In Curtains - Patterned Toggle-In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area
- Zip-Up Side Access Door - A Strategically Positioned Side Access Door Increasing Accessibility to the Bedrooms at Night, Allowing You to Avoid Having to Traipse Through the Porch
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Giving You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent, Using Our Optional Lighting Accessories, on Those Darker Nights
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent
- Reflective Trim - To Complement the Contemporary Aesthetic & Enhance Visibility at Night
- Storm Strap Attachment Points
- Includes Snugrug, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Repair Kit, Steel Ground Pegs & Inclusive Carry Bag
- WIDTH: 390cm
- LENGTH: 500cm
- HEIGHT: 220cm
- WEIGHT: 19kg
- PACK SIZE: 78cm x 40cm x 40cm