Outdoor Revolution Airedale 12.0 Air Tent (2019)
The improved ventilation coupled with a lighter and more airy feel inside the central living area makes the newly upgraded Airedale 12.0 from Outdoor Revolution the must have large family / group air tent for 2019. Sleeping up to 12 people this extra-large air tent is ideal for large families or a groups with it’s generous high roofed central living area and three bedroom compartments, each with a toggled divider, allowing the option of six individual bedroom compartments.
Made from our high-performance, waterproof 180HDE Hex high density weave fabric to give an excellent strength to weight ratio. The new darkened twilight fabric in the bedrooms has been used to reduce interior light for a better nights sleep. For the 2019 season, we have improved the breath-ability in our tents by way of adding extra ventilation through mesh panels in the newly added side door, inner front tunnel divider door ventilation, front side window and our famed rear bedroom vortex ventilation system which increases the air flow around the sleeping areas, for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
The 180HDE all weather fabric which the Airedale 12.0 is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproof rating) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maximise fade resistance and maintain a consistently comfortable internal temperature.
Oxygen Air Frame with LIFETIME GUARANTEE
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The innovative layout of this model is attributed by our inflatable high pressure oxygen air frame technology, comprising a single inflation point central living area and three individual annexe air beams; these are pre-curved, offering plenty of headroom and spacing at each side of the tent. The integral front vestibule can be effortlessly secured using the individual fibreglass pole provided. Inflation is rapid using the inclusive pump, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by over-inflation or a change in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and features our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect you from harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the interior throughout the day; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for maximum privacy at night. We have implemented two roof light windows, found in the central 3m x 3m living hub and front porch tunnel, in order to create a light and airy morning atmosphere. A PE groundsheet is fully sewn-in for added convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression, and help prevent bugs from accessing the tent. This model features an internal two thirds zip-back divider door, accompanied by large windows and zip-in blinds, creating a welcoming porch area for relaxing or dining al fresco, regardless of the weather! We have implemented breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right hand side door, front divider door and upper left hand side window, in order to optimise air circulation and keep insects at bay; this is partnered with an internal PVC storm cover for maximum protection against the elements in adverse weather conditions.
This model is designed to sleep up to twelve adults in total or can accommodate up to six double air beds between its three luxurious annexe pods, each of which houses a breathable four berth clip-in micro-polyester inner tent, or two double air mattresses, although each sleeping compartments can be removed to create additional storage space, should you wish to. All three bedrooms include a toggle-in divider, to offer you the option of segmenting each sleeping area into two separate two person compartments; great for families with mixed children! This inner tent is produced from our new ‘twilight’ fabric, making it much darker in colour than in previous years, in order to cut down on exterior light and help you attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature. We have strategically positioned four spacious mesh pockets on the exterior for storing any footwear, books, valuables or other items you require close at hand.
The Airedale 12.0 is packed with steel ground pegs, storm straps, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual and an inclusive carry bag. We have utilised high visibility reflective guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional LED lighting range, as well as a convenient cable access point extending to the bedrooms. A wealth of complementary optional extras are also available for purchase with this model, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, a cut to size waterproof roof liner and a co-ordinating windbreak.
- 180HDE Hex Print Fabric - Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric, With the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Durability of Much Heavier Fabrics
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Dura-Tech Welded Single Inflation Point Living Area & Single Inflation Point Annexe Pods - A Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe, Allowing Effortless Assembly of this Cavernous Pod Tent, Using Just Four Inflation Points in Total
- Fibreglass Front Canopy - A Functional Pole & Sleeve Canopy, Creating a Small Porch Extension, with Added Shelter From the Elements
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Front & Central Skylights - To Create a Light & Airy Atmosphere Inside the Tent
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Tinted Windows Offering a Superb Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening, or Alternatively, to Block Light on Brighter Days
- Internal Porch Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window
- Zip-Back RH Side Access Door - Strategically Positioned Door for Ease of Access to the Bedrooms At Night, Without Having to Traipse Through the Porch
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area
- 3 x Darkened 'Twilight' Four Berth Inner Tent & Zipped Dividers - Three Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tents, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Twelve Adults in Total, or Four in Each Pod, Which Can Be Separated Into 2 x Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Zipped Dividers. Each Bedroom is 210cm Deep
- Corner Storage Pockets - Spacious Corner Storage Pockets by the Inner Tent Exterior, for Storing Books, Footwear & Other Items You Require Close to Hand
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air
- Solid Front Porch Tunnel Zip-Back Door - To Trap Warmth Inside the Tent & Increase Privacy on an Evening
- Cable Access Points - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to Each Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand Pump, Storm Straps, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag
- WIDTH: 740cm
- LENGTH: 830cm
- HEIGHT: 225cm
- WEIGHT: 43.6kg
- PACK SIZE: 88cm x 69cm x 58cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 240cm (L) x 225cm (W)
- Barcode 5060542050647