Outdoor Revolution Airedale 4.0 Air Tent (2019)
Upgraded and redesigned for 2019, Outdoor Revolution’s Airedale 4.0 is a compact, but perfectly formed four person family air tent with extended front sides for a weather protected canopy area. This easy to pitch tent is made with our high-performance, lightweight, waterproof 180HDE Hex high density weave fabric.
The four-person rear inner tent features a zipped divider for privacy along with new darkened twilight grey bedroom fabric, cutting down on exterior light. We see breathability as being vitally important in all our tents, which is why we have added extra ventilation to the Airedale 4.0 in the form of a living area mesh panel in the left side window, a side door zipped mesh panel along with our famed rear bedroom vortex ventilation system which increases the air flow around the sleeping area for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
The 180HDE fabric which the Airedale 4.0 is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect for when weight and space limitations are of consideration. This material incorporates a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproofing) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maintain a pleasant temperature inside the tent.
Oxygen Air Frame with LIFETIME GUARANTEE
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure triple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air above 6PSI, which is typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover for a tidy finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and features our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for additional privacy at night. A PE groundsheet is fully sewn-in to increase convenience when pitching, whilst preventing water ingression and bugs from reaching to the interior. We have implemented breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right hand side door and upper left hand side window to consistently maintain an optimal level of air circulation and help prevent insects from accessing the tent; this is partnered by an internal PVC storm cover to maximise protection against the elements during adverse weather conditions. The integral front eyebrow canopy is easily pitched and firmly secured using a single fibreglass pole, creating a sheltered porch area for kicking back and relaxing in the outdoors, with complete protection against the elements; each side panel has been extended for superior protection against wind.
The breathable clip-in four berth micro-polyester inner tent provides a luxurious sleeping area accommodating up to four adults, or two double air beds; there are four spacious mesh pockets positioned on the exterior, designed for conveniently storing any footwear, books, valuables, and other items you may require close at hand. This bedroom is produced from our ‘Twilight’ grey fabric, meaning it is much darker in colour than in previous years, cutting out on exterior light, to help you attain a deep, uninterrupted sleep by nature. An inclusive divider provides the option of segmenting this four berth inner tent into two separate two person bedrooms, should you wish to do so.
The Airedale 4.0 is packed with steel ground pegs, storm straps, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual and an inclusive carry bag. This model also features reflective guylines for enhanced visibility and to reduce the risk of tripping, Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional LED lighting range, and a cable access point extending to the bedroom. There are numerous complementary optional extras available for purchase, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet and a cut to size waterproof roof liner.
- 180HDE Fabric - A Lightweight Material, with the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- 3 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Frontal Eyebrow Canopy with Side Panels - A Functional Fibreglass Pole and Sleeve Mini Porch Area, Granting Protection Against the Elements When Relaxing Outside Your Tent
- Tinted Anti Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door & Front LH Side Upper Window
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Prevent Water Ingression to the Interior & Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area
- Darkened 'Twilight' Four Berth Inner Tent & Divider - A Breathable Micro-Polyester Inner Tent for Luxuriously Sleeping up to Four Adults, Which Which Can Be Split Into Two Two Berth Variations Using an Internal Divider
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Convenient Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent; Ideal for Storing Valuables, Books or Footwear on an Evening
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter Compatible - Giving You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines for Increased Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Storm Straps, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag
- WIDTH: 300cm
- LENGTH: 410cm
- HEIGHT: 170cm-200cm
- WEIGHT: 17.6kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 37cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 210cm (L) x 280cm (W)