Outdoor Revolution Airedale 5.0S Family Air Tent (2019)
Set to be a new modern family favourite, the Airedale 5.0S is great for family weekends away or longer holidays for couples. This quick pitch five-berth family air tent is made from our waterproof, lightweight 180HDE Hex high density weave fabric and features our signature Phoenix Mesh door panels to keep insects out whilst still allowing airflow and maintaining a cool breathable environment.
The bedroom’s vortex ventilation system increases the air flow around the sleeping areas, for a more comfortable night’s sleep whilst the large panoramic tinted windows let masses of light into the tent whilst reducing the glare from the sun and aiding in reducing internal temperature. The versatile front door can be zipped and tied back to either the left, right or central position and can even be zipped up to create a handy front canopy with the aid of canopy poles (sold separately).
Inflates In Around 3 Minutes
The 180HDE fabric which the Airedale 5.0S is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproof rating) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maintain a comfortable internal temperature.
Oxygen Air Frame with LIFETIME GUARANTEE
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure quadruple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air above 6PSI, which is typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and features our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for maximum privacy at night. A PE groundsheet is sewn-in to increase convenience when pitching, whilst also preventing water ingression and bugs from reaching to the interior.
We have implemented breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right hand side door, internal divider door, and upper left hand side window to help optimise air circulation and prevent insects from accessing the tent; this is partnered with an internal PVC storm cover to maximise protection against the elements in adverse weather conditions.
The addition of a windowed front divider door panel greatly increases flexibility, broadening the number of available configurations for this model, by splitting the spacious interior between a generous living area and convenient utility porch; this is accompanied by zip-up curtains and can be zipped completely out to further extend living space, should you wish to.
The breathable five berth clip-in micro-polyester inner tent provides a luxurious sleeping area, designed to accommodate up to four average adults, or two large double air beds, due to the enlarged, extra deep sleeping area; this comes complete with a zipped divider, providing the option of segmenting the five person inner tent, into two separate two/three berth bedrooms. Four large mesh pockets are strategically positioned on the exterior of the bedrooms for the convenient storage of books, footwear, valuables, or other items you require close at hand. This is produced from our darkened grey ‘Twilight’ fabric to cut out on exterior light and help you to attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature.
The Airedale 5.0S is packed with steel ground pegs, storm straps, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual and an inclusive carry bag. This model features high visibility reflective guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional LED lighting range, as well as a cable access point extending to the bedroom. There are also various complementary optional extras available for purchase, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, a cut to size waterproof roof liner and co-ordinating windbreak.
- 180HDE Fabric - A Lightweight Material, with the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Four Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening
- Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch Area
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window, Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area
- Darkened 'Twilight' Five Berth Inner Tent & Divider - A Breathable Micro-Polyester Inner Tent for Luxuriously Sleeping up to Five Adults, Which Which Can Be Split Into Two Two Berth Variations Using an Internal Divider
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - 230cm Deep Bedrooms Designed to House Large Air Beds
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Convenient Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent; Ideal for Storing Valuables, Books or Footwear on an Evening
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Comfortably Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air
- Zip-Back Front Door - Which Can be Upheld Using Our Canopy Poles to Create an Additional Front Porch Area with Protection Against the Elements
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter Compatible - GrantingYou the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Storm Straps, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag
- WIDTH: 340cm
- LENGTH: 695cm
- HEIGHT: 190-200cm
- WEIGHT: 28.36kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 55cm x 50cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 230cm (L) x 300cm (W)
- Barcode 5060542050906