The 'Airedale 5' is a key tent in the Airedale range and is superb for weekends away for families, or longer holidays for couples as it provides a little more space, but without a dramatic increase in pack size or weight; the striking design is enhanced with the Hex Endure fabric, to give clean design lines with a technical look. The Airedale 5.0 is incredibly quick and easy to erect, with the assistance of the 3 Oxygen Air-Frame tubes, each with a Dynamic Speed Valve, and Outdoor Revolution’s patented Relief Valve, which safeguards against over inflation. The ample and incredibly versatile living space plus useful sun canopy, provides a superb base for memorable family holidays.
The Oxygen Airframe used in the Airedale 5, has been designed by the team at Outdoor Revolution; this is not only the easiest and most efficient system to use, but the most reliable, as it protects the air tube against damage due to over inflation. The Oxygen Air Frame incorporates the simplest, and best inflation valve on the market, the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is incredibly quick and deflation is just a push of a button. Outdoor Revolution is the only manufacturer to use a pressure relief valve; this valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, and maintains the integrity of the air frame. The valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover, making the Oxygen Air Frame the neatest system too.
The 150 High Density Fabric, used to make the Airedale 5 is designed to be lightweight, yet very strong; this allows for pack sizes to be smaller, in order to minimise weight and space required for storage, or transit. The unique Hex print on the material gives a distinctive, modern look to compliment the contemporary tent design.
The large panoramic tinted windows are superb in bringing the outdoors in, whilst reducing the glare from the sun and aiding in reducing internal temperature. Sky lights add an additional touch, as well as keeping the inside of the awning light and airy. The panel doors are exceptionally versatile and can be zipped in, out, or halfway down depending on the customer’s needs.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material that has the incorporated ability to repair any snag damage caused by usage over time. We have taken the inspiration from biological systems which have the ability to heal after being injured. Simply by gently manipulating and moving the mesh around the damaged area will return the mesh to its original form. The tent also now in utilses Velcro attachment systems for our own exclusive lighting systems to really transform the ambience of your family tent.
- 150HD Hex. Endure. Fabric - Lightweight Fabric with Contemporary Hex-Print
- 3 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point Frame
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Innovative Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy
- Embossed Zip In Curtains - For Further Privacy & A More Comfortable Sleeping Environment
- Phoenix Mesh. Door - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh for Longevity & Optimum Air Flow
- Integrated Front Canopy - A Functional Pole-and-Sleeve Porch Area, Supported by a Fibreglass Pole
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - For Convenience & Reduced Water Ingress to the Canvas
- Five Berth Micro-Polyester Inner Tent - A Luxurious, Breathable Sleeping Area for up to Five Adults
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter Compatible
- Endurance Storm Strap Anchor Point Loops
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Carry Bag
- WIDTH: 300cm
- LENGTH: 505cm
- HEIGHT: 210cm
- WEIGHT: 23.7kg
- PACK SIZE: 78cm x 44cm x 44cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 210cm x 280cm