Outdoor Revolution Airedale 6.0S Family Air Tent (2019)
Upgraded for 2019, Outdoor Revolution’s Airedale 6.0 S is a six-berth family air tent with a host of exciting new features and benefits, including the option to add a front porch canopy extension, giving even more functionality to this already best selling family air tent model. Made with our high-performance waterproof 180HDE Hex high density weave fabric, which is both lightweight, durable and offers excellent weight to strength ratio.
Breathability is vitally important in all our tents, which is why we have added extra ventilation in the 2019 Airedale 6.0S with a mesh panel in the front left side upper window and in the left hand side door. Our famed bedroom vortex ventilation system increases the air flow around the sleeping areas, which coupled with our new darkened twilight bedroom fabric, offers a very comfortable night’s sleep. The six-person rear inner tent features zipped dividers and creates lots of sleeping options and versatility with 3 separate 230cm extra deep bedrooms. Perfect for accommodating larger king sized air beds.
Inflates In Around 5 Mins
The 180HDE fabric that the Airedale 6.0S is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maximise fade resistance and maintain a comfortable internal temperature.
Oxygen Air Frame with Lifetime Guarantee
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure quintuple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button. Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air over 6PSI, typically caused by overinflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and features our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee*, for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped completely out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for maximum privacy at night. A PE groundsheet has been sewn-in to increase convenience when pitching, whilst also preventing water ingression and bugs from reaching the living area. We have implemented breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right hand side door, front divider door and upper left hand side window to optimise air circulation and keep insects at bay; this is partnered with an internal PVC storm cover for complete protection against the elements in adverse weather conditions. This model features an internal two thirds zip-back porch divider door, accompanied by large windows and zip-up curtains, creating a welcoming sheltered porch area for relaxing or cooking al fresco!
The breathable six berth micro-polyester inner tent provided, can be clipped into the rear section of the tent, in order to grant a luxurious sleeping area, designed to accommodate up to six adults, or three double air mattresses; this bedroom is produced from our new darkened ‘twilight; fabric, making it much darker than in previous years, in order to cut out on exterior light and help you attain a deep, cosy, and uninterrupted sleep by nature. We have strategically positioned four spacious mesh pockets on the exterior, which are perfect for storing footwear, books, valuables, or other items you require close at hand, before entry on an evening. This bedroom has been deepened to 230cm to cater for larger air beds. The zipped dividers give you the option of segmenting this sleeping area into three separate two person bedrooms, should you wish to; perfect for families!
The Airedale 6.0S comes complete with reflective high visibility guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional LED lighting range, two berth inner tent attachment points, as well as a cable access point, extending to the bedroom. It is packed with steel ground pegs, storm straps, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual and an inclusive carry bag. An array of complementary optional extras are also available, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, a cut to size waterproof roof liner, a co-ordinating windbreak and a zip-on front extension canopy.
- 180HDE Fabric - A Lightweight Material, with the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Four Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening
- Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch Area
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window, Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Entering Your Living Area
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep up to Six Adults, Which Which Can Be Split Into Three Separate Two Berth Variations Using the Inclusive Internal Dividers, Each Suitable for Housing a Double Air Bed
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - 235cm Deep Bedrooms to Cater For Larger Air Beds
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping
- Compatible with our NEW Airedale 6.0 / Pro Climate E-Canopy
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Storm Straps, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag
- WIDTH: 380cm
- LENGTH: 700cm
- HEIGHT: 215cm
- WEIGHT: 33.4kg
- PACK SIZE: 85cm x 56cm x 53cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 230cm (L) x 360cm (W)