Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7.0 XL Family Air Tent (2019)
Recently commended for the Camping Magazine Editor’s Choice Awards for ‘Best Large Family Tent’. The premium six berth Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7.0 inflatable family tunnel tent returns and is crammed with an abundance of BRAND NEW upgrades, to ensure that it takes the market by storm for the new season, including a darkened ‘twilight’ inner fabric, enlarged bedrooms, an internal PVC storm cover, extra mesh ventilation fly screen panels, as well as the option to purchase an air framed front extension canopy.
This model is great for larger camping groups or families seeking a cavernous interior and flexible living/sleeping options, allocating its’ usable space between a sealable front porch, enormous living area, a dark roofed six person sleeping area and side utility annexe. An optional two berth inner tent can also be purchased with the Airedale 7.0, increasing the sleeping capacity to eight; perfect for sleeping any unexpected overnight guests.
The 180HDE all weather fabric which the Airedale 7.0 is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproof rating) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maximise fade resistance and maintain a comfortable internal temperature.
Oxygen Air Frame with LIFETIME GUARANTEE
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure triple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air above 6PSI, which is typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and features our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come. The convenient right-hand side utility annexe and left-hand side eyebrow canopy are both effortlessly assembled using individual fibreglass poles.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect you from harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the interior throughout the day; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for maximum privacy at night. A PE groundsheet is fully sewn-in for added convenience when pitching, reduced water ingression, and to help prevent bugs from accessing. This model features an internal two thirds zip-back divider door, accompanied by large PVC windows and zip-in blinds, creating a welcoming porch area for relaxing or dining al fresco, regardless of the weather!
We have implemented breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right hand side door, front divider door and upper left hand side window, in order to optimise air circulation and keep insects at bay; this is partnered with an internal PVC storm cover for maximum protection against the elements in adverse weather conditions. The integral side eyebrow canopy is easily and firmly secured using a single fibreglass pole, granting a sheltered mini porch area, designed to keep your side access door completely dry and provide a convenient area for tying shoelaces. The right-hand side utility annexe is highly multi-functional and is perfect for storing any camping furniture, portable toilets or clothing, featuring an internal hanging rail and a solid door panel to seal off the area.
The breathable six berth micro-polyester inner tent can be clipped in to provide a luxurious sleeping area, suitable for accommodating up to six average adults, or three double air beds; this includes zipped dividers to give you the choice of segmenting the sleeping area into three separate two person bedrooms. The end bedroom can be zipped off completely to create further living space, should you wish to.
These bedrooms have been enlarged, at 240cm deep, to cater for larger air mattresses, and is produced from our new ‘twilight’ fabric, making it much darker in colour than in previous years, to reduce exterior light and help you attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature. We have strategically positioned four spacious mesh pockets on the exterior, intended for storing any footwear, books, valuables or other items you require close at hand.
The Airedale 7.0 comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm straps, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual, two berth inner tent attachment points and an inclusive carry bag. This model features reflective high visibility guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional LED lighting range, as well as a cable access point extending to the bedroom. An array of complementary optional extras can also be purchased, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, a cut to size waterproof roof liner, a co-ordinating windbreak, or a zip-on front extension canopy.
- 180HDE Hex Printed Fabric - A Lightweight Material, with the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Five Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening or To Block Light on Brighter Days
- Integrated Utility Annexe - A Handy Storage Compartment on the Left Hand Side, Which is Perfect for Camping Furniture or Portable Toilets
- Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve RH Side Eyebrow Canopy - Creating a Mini Canopy / Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements. Ideal for Tying Shoelaces
- Windowed Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Front Porch Area
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults, Which Which Can Be Separated Into Three Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Inclusive Dividers, Each of Which Can Comfortably House a Double Air Bed
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - Ergonomic 235cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Larger Air Beds
- Zip-Off End Bedroom - The End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Create Additional Living/Storage Space, Should You Desire To
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent, for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep
- Groundsheet for Canopy Area - Separate Groundsheet for Additional Proteciton Against Water, Insects and Hard Ground
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping
- Compatible with our NEW Airedale 7.0 E-Canopy
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Storm Straps, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag
- WIDTH: 445cm
- LENGTH: 725cm
- HEIGHT: 220cm
- WEIGHT: 43.35kg
- PACK SIZE: 80cm x 54cm x 54cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 240cm (L) x 420cm (W)
- Barcode 5060542050630