The ultra-lightweight, 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag; this product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The contemporary hex-print complements the product’s simple, immaculate design lines. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off; the lighter-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature within the awning.
The 'Oxygen Air-Frame' is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. Utilising our exclusive 'Inspiral' tube system; a single inflation point tube neatly weaves itself throughout the tents inner to create a solid, easy-to-erect air-frame. It incorporates the 'Dynamic Speed Valve' and the patented 'Intelligent Frame Relief Valve'; inflation is speedy using the 'Dual-Action Hand Pump' provided and deflation is just the push of a button. Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube, expelling excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Expansive PVC windows offer a panoramic, crisp view of your surroundings, from the comfort and convenience of your awning; helping to really encapsulate the outdoors. All windows have integral zip-in curtains; these can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. An inflatable front eyebrow canopy (supported by a sturdy fibreglass pole) allows for a small functional porch area, with added protection against the elements.
The front door integrates a fold-down groundsheet for ease of pushchair/wheelchair use, whilst a single rear-cowl access door prevents disturbing sleeping guests and increases ease of access to and from the motorhome. Twin piping (4mm x 6mm) allows this awning to attach to a caravan or motorhome!
This product comes complete with a sewn in groundsheet, pegs, velcro door fastners, storm strap attachment points, 'Lumi-Link', 'Lumi-Lite' & 'Up/Downlighter' attachment points, plus ventilation points to help combat condensation, improving air-circulation inside the drive-away. An optional 'Two-Berth Inner-Tent' and 'Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet' (for added protection against sharp rocks and hard ground), as well as an array of other optional extras can be purchased to complement this product.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the air-frame holds our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with Contemporary Hex-Print
- Single Inflation Point 'Inspiral' System - Single Inflation Point Tube Intertwined Itself Through Canvas for Quick & Easy Erection
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Front Eyebrow Canopy (with Fibreglass Pole) - A Functional Pole-and-Sleeve Rain & Sun Canopy/Front Porch Area
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression to Interior & Add Convenience
- PVC Side Windows - Offering a Panoramic, Crisp View of Your Surroundings, From the Luxury of Your Awning
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Privacy & Create a Feeling of 'Homliness'
- Front-Door with Fold-Down Groundsheet - For Ease of Wheelchair/Pushchair Use
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Preventing Disturbing Sleeping Guests
- Rear Ventilation Points - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature & Reduce Condensation
- Velcro Door Fasteners - To Prevent Door 'Flapping' Around in the Wind
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan/Motorhome
- Storm Strap Attachment Points - To Attach the 'Endurance Storm Straps' Optional Extras if Required
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump, 'Lumi-Link', 'Lumi-Lite' and 'Up/Downlighter' Attachment Points & High-Visibility Guylines
- TOTAL WEIGHT:17.5kg
- WIDTH: 355cm
- DEPTH: 260cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.9m
- COWL DEPTH: 80cm
- PACK SIZE: 82*30*35cm