Outdoor Revolution Cayman Classic XL Driveaway Awning (2019)
The famed Outdoor Revolution “Cayman Classic” is a fantastic short break motorhome awning, fitting vehicles from 180cm to 240cm to the awning channel; ideal for couples or individuals looking for additional usable sleeping/storage space. The UK’s best-loved pole-and-sleeve drive-away enjoys a cosmetic makeover for this year!
68HD HEX Endure
The ultra-lightweight, 100HDEfabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. The Cayman is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary Hex-style print to compliment the product’s simple, immaculate design lines.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. Also, the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements.
Twin Piping System
The frame is made using two Fibreglass Poles in order to make assembly a speedy process.
The PVC Window offers a clear, crisp view of the outdoors from the comfort and convenience of your awning; helping to bring the outdoors – indoors. All windows have integral Zip-In Curtains which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy during the night. There is also a Rear-Cowl Access Door to prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The Ventilation Points help combat condensation by improving air circulation within the drive-away.
The drive-away comes complete with Pegs and a Zip-Up Front Door (Velcro at the Bottom of the Doors) to help retain its shape in the wind. A Two-Berth Inner Tent, Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (to protect the awning from sharp rocks and hard ground) and Canopy Poles (to create a functional, sheltered porch area using the front door) are also available for purchase with this product.
There are three other size options for this product;
- Cayman Tail a version of the Cayman which attaches onto the back of a vehicle as opposed to the side
- Cayman XL which is designed for taller cowl heights of 240-290cm
- Cayman XLF which includes an integrated Two-Berth Inner Tent
- The awning includes a one year guarantee against any manufacturing faults
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night
- Single Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- Roof Ventilation - Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops
- Storm Strap Attachment Points
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points
- Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection
- CANVAS WEIGHT - 10.5kg
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 12kg
- WIDTH - 300cm
- DEPTH - 300cm
- HEIGHT RANGE - 240cm-290cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH - 2.16m
- COWL DEPTH - 80cm
- PACK SIZE - 72cm x 31cm x 31cm
- This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes