The 600HD traditional-feel fabric provides the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric on the market. The engineered Double Rip-Stop weave provides endurance and gives the strength the canvas needs, offering unparalleled performance; tiny squares in the material reduce the spread of damage, should a tear occur. The "Crossover" has a contemporary look and feel, leaving the tent feeling spacious, welcoming and light, yet offering you a product that looks and feels much heavier. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off.
The product is easily pitched using Two internal Steel Poles and there are Two Front Canopy Poles to create an additional large, functional shelter with added protection against the elements. Both of these areas come with their own water-repellent Groundsheet, keeping you and all belongings protected from the damp ground and helping to keep those pesky insects at bay!
The introduction of Tinted Windows allows in plenty of light, designed to leave your tent feeling spacious and provides a clear, crisp view of your surroundings. On those brighter days, the windows are designed to reduce glare leaving conditions comfortable and more relaxing. In the dying hours of the day, the embossed Zip-In Curtains provide you with maximum privacy.
Incorporated within the tent’s structure is our unique Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. We have taken the inspiration from biological systems, which have the ability to heal after being injured!
Pushchair and wheelchair friendly; this tent’s Front Door Zips Fully-Back, specifically for ease of access to the integrated porch area. The tent comes complete with a number of Storm Straps, Pegs and Six Low-Level Ventilation Points which help combat condensation by improving air-circulation. A compatible Canopy (to provide a large, sheltered area with protection from the elements), a Stone Protection Footprint (for added protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a luxurious Snugrug can also be purchased. The tent includes a one-year guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 420-Denier Double Rip-Stop Fabric - The Strongest, Most Tensile Material on the Market
- 2 Central Steel Poles - Sturdy & Easy-to-Assemble Pole-and-Sleeve Frame
- 2 Front Canopy Poles - Sturdy & Easy-to-Assemble Pole-and-Sleeve Frame
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress & For Convenience
- Includes Groundsheet for Canopy Area - For Extension of the Living Area
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy
- Embossed Zip In Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Create a More Comfortable Sleeping Environment
- Phoenix Mesh. Door - Self-Repairing 'Smart' Mesh
- Zip-Back Front Door - Front Door Zips Fully-Back for Ease of Access
- 2 x 2 Berth Micro-Polyester Inner Tents - Two Seperate Breathable Inner-Tents for Up to Two Adults Each
- 12 Month Warranty - On the Canvas
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- Optional Zip-On Co-Ordinating Canopy
- Includes Steel Pegs, High-Visibility Guylines, Carry Bag & Repair Kit
- CANVAS WEIGHT: 31.5kg
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 34.6kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 460cm
- OUTER HEIGHT: 255cm
- INNER HEIGHT: 200cm
- PACK SIZE: 78*44*44cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 430cm Front Width x 375cm Rear Width x 200cm Depth