Outdoor Revolution Esprit 360 PRO S Air Caravan Porch Awning (2019)
Enhanced for 2019; the ‘Outdoor Revolution flagship ‘Esprit’ awning range enjoys plenty of fantastic new upgrades. Created using an upgraded 800 High-Density weave fabric; this range carries the most luxurious look and traditional-feel of any lightweight awning on the market. Available in 3.6m or 4.2m models, with traditional-style sliding curtains and large skylights for a stylish touch and to really create a feeling of a ‘home from home’; this range has all the style and panache for even the most discerning of caravanners, and ticks every conceivable box!
Following on from the success of last year’s model, this season we have launched the Esprit 360 Proˢ; paving the way for the next generation of premium inflatable family caravan awnings. The technically advanced awning airframe has been reinforced with a fully welded four tube structure for optimal stability, whilst operating with our Dura-Tech single point inflation system; making inflation exceptionally quick and easy. The traditional feel Pro 800HD yarn dyed fabric has been utilised to ascertain maximum fade resistance and durability, whilst adding a luxury feel to the awning. Phoenix Mesh doors (an assisted healing snag proof smart material) keep insects at bay and help improve air circulation around the awning, creating a comfortable, breathable, and less humid environment, helping to combat condensation. Any windows and side doors can be zipped open and rolled back to create a canopy style awning, or zipped in with our blackout curtains closed to provide an extra degree of privacy. A Pro Conservatory Annexe can be purchased to extend usable living/sleeping space to either side of the awning. Complete the look with our brand-new co-ordinating Pro Windbreak – created especially to complement the ‘Pro’ awning range.
Dura-tech single point inflation system
A ‘Dura-Tech’ air-frame system with high pressure tubes makes these awnings the fastest, most robust and reliable on the market to inflate, without any troublesome connecting hoses and valves. The ‘Dura-Tech’ air-frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and comes complete with the outstanding ‘Outdoor Revolution Lifetime Guarantee’* for peace of mind in years to come.
Both the ‘Esprit 420 Pro’ and ‘Esprit 360 Pro’ are made using our premium 800 High-Density yarn woven fabric specifically to create the most luxurious, high performing fabric ever; unequalled in its look, feel and technical performance, this fabric has been quality controlled to the highest of standards. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead on the surface and roll off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh in the side-door panels; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The versatility of this awning is unequalled; the front door panels can be fully zipped open and rolled back, or can be zipped half open and the top half folded down. The awning can also take a zip-on annexe to both the left and right hand side.
The brand-new ‘Lumi Lighting’ system has been exclusively designed for compatibility with all Outdoor Revolution’s 2018 model awnings; these lights provide the perfect cosy ambiance, on even the gloomiest of nights.
- Pro. 800HD Fabric - Traditional Feel, Fade Resistant, All Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess
- Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - Adding a Stylish & Contemporary Touch
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning
- Zip-Back Front Doors - For Ease of Access & More Versatility
- Two Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points