Outdoor Revolution Movelite Cayman Mini Air Drive Away Awning
The “Movelite Cayman Mini-Air” is an ultra-lightweight and compact drive-away for our 2017 range. Inflated within seconds due to the Single-Inflation-Point and packed with features; this little gem is ideal for people seeking additional shelter/storage from their motorhomes.
The incredibly lightweight, 68 Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. The “Cayman-Air” is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary Hex-style print to compliment the product’s smooth, modern design.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame is Dura-Tech welded with a Single-Inflation-Point Tube, allowing it to be up in seconds! It incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. The exclusive relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheetfor added protection against the elements. There is a right-side Mesh Vent with a Zipped Cover, which helps combat condensation through improving air circulation within the drive-away. This is created using our unique Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The drive-away comes complete with Pegs and a Zip-Up Front Door (with Velcro at the Bottom) for extra security to trap warmth inside during harsher weather conditions. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks and hard ground) and Canopy Poles (to create a functional, sheltered porch area using the front door) can also be purchased.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the Dura-Tech Air-Frame has our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Hex-Print
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - Quick & Easy to Erect Single Inflation Point Frame
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression & Add Convenience
- Velcro Door Fasteners - To Maintain Sturdy Posture During Harsher Weather Conditions
- Right-Hand Phoenix Mesh. Vent with Gusset - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature, Improve Airflow & Help Combat Condensation
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Enable Access to Your Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Awning, Preventing Disturbing Sleeping Guests
- Roof Ventilation - For Optimum Air-Circulation & a More Comfortable Temperature Within the Awning
- Zip-Up Front Canopy Style Door - Door Can Be Upheld with Canopy Poles to Create Useful Porch Area
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- Complete with Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Guidelines
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 8kg
- WIDTH: 200cm
- DEPTH: 200cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.15m
- COWL DEPTH: 70cm
- PACK SIZE: 78*47*47cm