250HD drs Endurance
Upgraded from the original ‘MoveAirLite Classic’ and improved for 2018; the ‘Movelite T1’ joins the legendary ‘Movelite T’ range as the most versatile driveaway awning on the market today! Made with our enhanced 250 High Density double rip-stop fabric; this product superbly marries the strength and durability of higher performance fabrics, whilst maintaining the lightweight, space saving properties needed in such products. The ease of the ‘Dura-Tech’ single inflation point tube makes this drive-away the fastest and most efficient inflatable product available. It is complete with a steel telescopic roof pole to provide additional strength and stability to the awning.
Dura-tech Single Inflation
The brand-new ‘Movelite T1’ has a zipped-in, fully removable Polyester groundsheet, which can be easily removed and swapped with a fully zipped-in breathable groundsheet (available as an optional accessory), for sites that insist on breathability. Further accessories include a zip-in mesh panel front door (great for pets and ideal for better ventilation in warmer climates), a ‘Snugrug’ (for optimum comfort) and a ‘Roof Pole Kit’ (to retain posture during poorer weather conditions).
The Movelite T1 incorporates expansive tinted windows in order to permit a fantastic and panoramic vista of the surrounding outdoors, as well as brightening up your awning interior, whilst reducing any harmful UV rays/glare and increasing privacy; zip-in blackout curtains/blinds further complement this privacy, and are complete with a flower embossed design to ensure a contemporary aesthetic. The tunnel utilises two rear cowl access doors for ease of access to your campervan from your driveaway awning and vice versa, preventing you from having to traipse through the living area and disturb any sleeping guests. All four door panels on this awning are exceptionally versatile and can be zipped halfway or fully out to create a freestanding/motorhome gazebo on summery days.
The ‘Movelite T1 Annexe’ can be attached to either side of the ‘Movelite T1’ to provide additional sleeping space for children or overnight guests; it is complete with a two berth inner tent that comfortably sleeps two adults or three smaller children. With rear ventilation points; this annexe is designed to provide a luxurious night’s sleep and is also compatible with the new ‘Movelite T1 Tail’.
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - An Easy to Erect Single Inflation Point Frame
- Telescopic Steel Roof Pole Kit - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning Through the Roof
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Fully-Zipped Removable Groundsheet - Standard Zip-In Removable Groundsheet to Allow Fitted, Breathable Option
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare, Create a More Comfortable Environment & Increase Privacy
- Embossed Zip in Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home
- Optional Zip-In Breathable Groundsheet - A Purchasable Groundsheet Suitable for All Pitches
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame
- Available In Two Cowl Heights - Standard/XL Options
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points
- This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes
- WIDTH: 300cm
- DEPTH: 300cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-240cm
- WEIGHT: 19.1kg
- PACK SIZE: 80*50*42cm