Outdoor Revolution Movelite T1 Tail Drive Away Awning
As part of Outdoor Revolution’s market research; we know that the ‘Movelite T1 Tail’ is the perfect solution for the increasing number of campervans and motorhomes with rear door access. Comprising all of the features and optional extras included in the new ‘Movelite T1’ and designed specifically to attach over vehicle tailgates through its extra-long, extended adjustable cowl; this is the UK markets’ air-framed tailgate awning of choice!
ur Dura-Tech welded tube technology enables the creation of the innovative single inflation point systems, without any troublesome taps and connectors, increasing the usability and practicality of Outdoor Revolution products. This technology provides the most efficient, simple and reliable air-frames on the market today and carries an exclusive Lifetime Guarantee*.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material, that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair any snag damage caused by usage over time. We have taken the inspiration from biological systems, which have the ability to heal after being injured. Simply by gently manipulating and moving the mesh around; the damaged area will return the mesh to its original form.
The brand-new ‘Movelite T1 Tail’ has a zipped-in and fully removable Polyester groundsheet, which can be easily removed and swapped with a fully zipped-in breathable groundsheet (available as an optional accessory), should sites insist on breathability.
The ‘Movelite T1’ annexe can be attached to either side of the ‘Movelite T1 Tail’ to provide additional sleeping space for children or overnight guests. Complete with a two berth inner tent that comfortably sleeps two adults or three smaller children, with rear ventilation points; this annexe is designed to provide a luxurious night’s sleep. Also compatible with the new ‘Movelite T1’.
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - A Single Inflation Point Frame
- Telescopic Steel Roof Pole Kit - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning Through the Roof
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Fully-Zipped Removable Groundsheet - Standard Zip-In Removable Groundsheet to Allow Fitted, Breathable Option
- Extended Cowl - For Rear Fitting on Vehicles
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare, Create a More Comfortable Environment & Increase Privacy
- Embossed Zip in Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home
- Optional Zip-In Breathable Groundsheet - A Purchasable Groundsheet Suitable for All Pitches
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame
- Available In Two Cowl Heights - Standard/XL Options
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- Vehicle Reverse-In Guidance Reflective Door Strip
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points
- This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes
- WIDTH: 250cm
- DEPTH: 400cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-240cm
- WEIGHT: 18.2kg
- PACK SIZE: 78*46*31cm