Outdoor Revolution Movelite T5 Kombi Driveaway Awning (2019)
Returning for 2019 as our largest inflatable premium driveaway awning; the Movelite T5 Kombi grants a luxurious and spacious interior, making it the ULTIMATE accompaniment for avid touring families in motorhomes or campervans. We have introduced additional ventilation as mesh panels in the rear cowl access door, as well as in the lower panels for increased breathability. The T5 has adopted the new shallow gothic arched roof appearance, resulting in one of the most aesthetically appealing large driveaways on the market. Crafted from a high performance double rip-stop 480HDE fabric and comprising four fast pitch oxygen air beams; the best-selling weekender can sleep up to six average adults with our optional inner tents!
The lightweight fade-resistant 480HDE fabric ensures the optimum strength to weight ratio of any fabric, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered double rip-stop weave offers a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Inflates In Around 5 Mins
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the simplest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. Comprising four oxygen air-frame tubes and a telescopic steel roof support bar for additional stability; it utilises a ‘Dual-Action Hand Pump’ for speedy inflation, the ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ to enable inflation/deflation at just the push of a button, as well as the patented ‘Intelligent Frame Relief Valve’, our exclusive pressure relief valve, expelling any excess air above 6PSI (typically caused by over-inflation or changes in the ambient temperature). All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, increase privacy and create a more relaxing atmosphere, whilst enabling a superb vista of the surrounding outdoors; these are all accompanied by integral zip-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day, or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. Two rear cowl access doors prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increases accessibility to and from the motorhome. The product also comes complete with a heavy duty waterproof sewn-in groundsheet to reduce water ingression to the interior and add convenience when pitching.
The mesh vents help to combat condensation by optimising air-circulation, plus, the side-doors utilise a mesh fly-screen to keep insects at bay and imprpove airflow. These are produced using our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an exclusive, assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage over time; simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
This product comes complete with numerous clip-on storm straps, steel pegs, an electrical hook-up point and multiple ‘Lumi-Link’ & ‘Up/Downlighter’ attachment points. An optional co-ordinating “Movelite Canopy”, to extend usable sheltered living space, is available as a complementary purchase for this product, amongst an array of others! The workmanship and canvas incorporate a 12 month warranty, whilst the tube bladders hold an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults!
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Inflatable Quad Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Ensuring Speedy Pitching
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area
- Phoenix Mesh Side & Front Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit
- Double Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Access Doors - For Increased Accessibility To and From Both UK/European Vans
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit
- Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 26.1kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 635cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 55cm x 50cm
- This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes