Outdoor Revolution Turismo XLS² Driveaway Awning (2019)
Returning for 2019; the ultra-lightweight fast pitch Turismo XLS² entry level weekender is a high performing fibreglass pole framed driveaway awning, featuring a two berth sleeping inner tent annexe pod for the motorhoming family on a budget craving additional sleeping space from their campervan or motorhome. This model guarantees unequalled value for money and should not be overlooked, incorporating a wealth of premium innovations, typically found on pricier models, including a convenient rear tunnel entry side door, a separate waterproof PE groundsheet, attachment points for our new lighting system and toggle in curtains for an extra degree of privacy.
The ultra-lightweight, 100HDE fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary hex-style print to compliment the product’s simple, immaculate design lines. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. Also, the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Twin Piping System
The frame is produced from three tough fibreglass poles in order to make assembly a speedy process, ensure longevity and maximise stability. A large PVC Window permits a clear and crisp view of any surrounding landscape, from the luxury and convenience of your awning; helping to really bring the outdoors, indoors. All windows feature complementary toggle in curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy during the night.
The zip-up front door allows the option of creating a functional porch/canopy area, with additional shelter against the elements - ideal for relaxing under all year round! The integral two berth sleeping inner tent annexe pod is designed to luxuriously house two adults, three children or a double air bed, or alternatively, can be used as additional storage space. This is crafted using a breathable micro-polyester for omptimal airflow and breathability in 'stuffy' temperatures.
A single rear cowl access door guarantees quick and easy access to your vehicle, without having to traipse through your awning and disturb any sleeping guests, whilst the roof and annexe ventilation aids in maintaining a pleasant temperature throughout the entire product to enhance airflow. Due to popular demand, this model now boasts our twin piping system (4mm x 6mm), permitting both caravan or motorhome attachment.
This awning comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm strap attachment points and attachment points for our brand new 'Lumi-Link' lighting system.
There is one other size for this product; the “Turismo”, which is almost identical in specificaiton, however, does not include the two berth inner tent annexe pod.
The awning possesses a one year guarantee on the workmanship and canvas against any manufacturing faults.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Lightweight, Tough & Hard Wearing Pole and Sleeve Frame, Comprising Three Poles in Total
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors
- Toggle In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility
- Rear Cowl Access Side Door - Permitting Ease of Entry to and from the Vehicle, Without Traipsing Through the Living Area
- Removeable PE Groundsheet - Heavy Duty Waterproof Polyester Groundsheet, Helping Prevent Water & Bugs From Reaching the Interior
- Roof & Annexe Ventilation - Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature
- Two Berth Micro Polyester Inner Tent - An Integrated Breathable Sleeping Inner Tent Annexe Pod, Designed to Comfortably Sleep 2 Adults
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Zip-Up Front Door - Can Be Upholstered as a Useful Porch/Canopy Area Using Our Optional Canopy Poles
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning
- Storm Strap Attachment Points
- Complete with Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit and Lumi-Link Attachment Points
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 15.5kg
- LIVING AREA DEPTH: 240cm
- LIVING AREA WIDTH: 300cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.08m
- COWL DEPTH: 70cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 140cm (W) x 220cm (D)
- PACK SIZE: 68cm x 33cm x 33cm
- This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes