Westfield Aquarius 300 PRO Medium Motorhome Drive Away Air Awning
The Westfield Aquarius 300 PRO Medium Travel Smart Awning is a great small sized motorhome awning that can be used on a caravan if required. Made from premium HydraDore SL PRO fabric which gives you the best balance between lightweight, for ease of use and durability for strength and longevity. The awning uses Advanced Air System technology, which gives you the option of turning your multi-inflation awning into a single inflation awning whenever you wish. It comes with a storm roof pole for added stability in adverse weather.
With a fully tubbed groundsheet which helps keep the weather out and peg down doorways to prevent trip hazards. The small front canopy not only adds style but helps keep the rain out when the front door is opened. The side eyebrow canopies again add style, but also allows permanent built in ventilation which helps keep condensation down and keeps the air flowing inside.
HydroDore SL Pro
An advanced middleweight 150D material with a high-performance coating. It keeps the weight down making the awning or tent easier to use, pack away and erect, but the added durability means it will last longer. The high-performance coating adds durability and gives you a very high level of water proofing and protection against the weather.
Advanced Air System
The Westfield Aquarius 300 PRO is equipped with AAS, a new awning air tube system designed to offer the benefits of both single and multi-inflation systems, with both options available to the user.
To maximise the strength, stability and reliability of the inflation system, this classically designed caravan porch awning protects its air tubes with a dual-layer bonded protective cover that’s reinforced at stress points and then covered by a sewn-in sleeve that helps to retain the correct shape and keep the awning stable.
In the event of a tube failure, the affected tube can be removed to isolate and remedy the problem, without having to take down the entire awning.
The Westfield Aquarius 300 PRO caravan awning is equipped with a host of improvements to offer better weather protection. These include additional PU coated panels sewn-in at weather weak-points, additional guttering on external windows and waterproof PVC tie-backs and pockets to prevent water from soaking through.
- Available in two sizes
- Advanced Air System
- Single or Multi-inflation
- HydroDore SL PRO Fabric
- Anti-Weather system added protection
- Lightweight, quick and easy to erect
- Two doors (1 front, 1 rear tunnel)
- Roll up front door
- Large panoramic side windows
- Front canopy over awning front
- Full ventilation tunnel door
- Clear view windows with internal blinds
- Built In ventilation
- Quest LED lighting strip ready
- Inner tent ready
- Full tubbed sewn in groundsheet
- Peg down groundsheet entrances
- Additional groundsheet for the tunnel
- Complete with storm pole
- Double beading on 3-way tunnel attachment
- Half or whole fold rear panel
- Double action pump with auto cut off
- Warranty: 12 months
- Fabric: HydroDore SL PRO
- Mud Skirt: PE Polyester
- Windows: Super Clear Transparent Foil
- HH: 4000 mm
- Van connection height: 210 - 240cm
- Full size (W x H x D) : 300 x 200 x 280 - 310cm
- Packed size: 115 x 30 x 30cm
- Awning only weight : 11.95kg
- Total weight: 17.5kg