Available in two sizes The Westfield Aquila 320 Low Air Awning is ideal for campervans and motorhomes alike. A luxury, top of the range awning that has been designed and adapted to feel like a traditional awning, but with the look, ease of use and convenience of a modern air awning. Combining the classic good looks alongside advanced materials, anti-weather protection and inflation systems. All this ultimately means the Aquila 320 Air Awning brings you the best of both classic designs with modern technology.
Hydrodore SP this is a latest generation strong and durable material. It is a brand new 200D oxford polyester based material with a unique durable and UV stable coating that adds strength and stability to the fabric. The fabric is made stronger by the addition of the ripstop giving you a perfect balance between strength, durability and weight. It lasts longer than lightweight materials, is still lightweight and easy to use whilst giving you the durability and strength of a heavyweight material.
Advanced Air System
The Westfield Aquila 320 is equipped with AAS, a new awning air tube system designed to offer the benefits of both single and multi-inflation systems, with both options available to the user.
To maximise the strength, stability and reliability of the inflation system, this classically designed caravan porch awning protects its air tubes with a dual-layer bonded protective cover that’s reinforced at stress points and then covered by a sewn-in sleeve that helps to retain the correct shape and keep the awning stable.
In the event of a tube failure, the affected tube can be removed to isolate and remedy the problem, without having to take down the entire awning.
The Westfield Aquila 320 caravan awning is equipped with a host of improvements to offer better weather protection. These include additional PU coated panels sewn-in at weather weak-points, additional guttering on external windows and waterproof PVC tie-backs and pockets to prevent water from soaking through.
- Available in two sizes
- Advanced Air System
- Single or independent inflation
- HydroDore SP Fabric
- Anti-Weather System – for added protection
- Quick and easy to erect
- Oversized front canopy that can be rolled away
- Clear view scenic windows
- Reflective storm straps with strap tidy pockets
- Side window eyebrow canopies
- Large full view scenic windows with internal blinds
- Permanent built in ventilation
- Includes storm roof pole
- 2 Doors (1 front, 1 side tunnel
- Ventilation side tunnel door and roll up front door
- Full tub groundsheet with peg down doorways
- Additional groundsheet for the tunnel
- Double beading and 3 way tunnel attachment
- Half or full fold rear panel
- Inner tent ready
- Double action pump with auto cut off
- Warranty: 12 months
- Fabric: HydroDore SP
- Windows: Superclear Transparent Foil
- HH: 4000mm
- Van connection height: 180 - 245cm
- Full size (WxHxD): 320 x 210 x 435cm
- Packed: 100 x 39 x 34cm
- Awning only weight: 17.41kg
- Total Weight: 22.7kg