Available in two size The Westfield Aries 260 Inflatable Porch Awning offers a unique design with the brand-new inflatable tube system. Quick and easy to set up the Aries 260 Air Awning features both single and multi-inflation points meaning the awning can be erected single handed with little effort. The detachable side panels are both equipped with panoramic windows and a double layer mesh door. The two front panels feature an extra-large window, including internal blinds.
The new design Wesfield Aries 260 Air Awning offers features extra headroom throughout the tent, creating more space for all your caravanning needs!
Made from HyrdoDore XT Pro fabric which provides unrivalled strength.
HydroTech XT Pro
HydroTech XT Pro is a new 300D awning fabric that provides unrivalled tensile strength. Woven differently to the traditional 300D ripstop, HydroTech XT Pro is the strongest material available. In addition, the fabric is dyed before weaving to ensure a complete and thorough coating that’ll hold its colour for longer than ever.
Advanced Air System
The Westfield Performance Aries 350 is equipped with AAS, a new awning air tube system designed to offer the benefits of both single and multi-inflation systems, with both options available to the user.
To maximise the strength, stability and reliability of the inflation system, this classically designed caravan porch awning protects its air tubes with a dual-layer bonded protective cover that’s reinforced at stress points and then covered by a sewn-in sleeve that helps to retain the correct shape and keep the awning stable.
In the event of a tube failure, the affected tube can be removed to isolate and remedy the problem, without having to take down the entire awning.
The Westfield Performance Aries 350 caravan awning is equipped with a host of improvements to offer better weather protection. These include additional PU coated panels sewn-in at weather weak-points, additional guttering on external windows and waterproof PVC tie-backs and pockets to prevent water from soaking through.
- Available in two sizes
- Advanced Air System (AAS)
- Single or independent inflation points
- Quick and easy to erect
- 3 layer, reinforced air tubes
- Reflective storm straps
- Side panels with window and two-layer mesh door
- 2 front doors with transparent foil
- Built in ventilation
- Internal blinds
- Draft skirt and wheel covers
- Double action pump with auto cut off valve
- Rear pads and aluminium poles included
- Aluminium veranda pole included
- Aluminium storm roof supporting poles included
- High volume, easy glide, bravo pump
- Annex – can be extended with 1-2 annexes
- HydroDore XP Pro Fabric
- HydroDore XP Pro Mud Skirt
- Windows: Super Clear Transparent Foil
- HH: 6000mm
- Awning Rail Height: 235-250cm
- Straight Rail Width: 260cm
- Total Rail Width: 324cm
- Awning Width: 260cm
- Awning Depth: 260cm
- Packed: 116 x 35 x 32cm
- Total Weight: 25kg
- Awning Weight: 17kg
- Awning Weight (without panels): 12kg