Westfield Performance Aries 350 Caravan Air Awning
Westfield Performance Aries 350 is a luxury, top of the range inflatable caravan awning that has been designed and adapted to feel like a traditional awning, but with the look, ease of use and convenience of a modern air awning. Combining the classic good looks alongside advanced materials, anti-weather protection and inflation systems. All this ultimately means the Aries 350 Air Awning brings you the best of both classic designs with modern technology.
HydroTech XT Pro
HydroTech XT Pro is a new 300D awning fabric that provides unrivalled tensile strength. Woven differently to the traditional 300D ripstop, HydroTech XT Pro is the strongest material available. In addition, the fabric is dyed before weaving to ensure a complete and thorough coating that’ll hold its colour for longer than ever.
Advanced Air System
The Westfield Performance Aries 350 is equipped with AAS, a new awning air tube system designed to offer the benefits of both single and multi-inflation systems, with both options available to the user.
To maximise the strength, stability and reliability of the inflation system, this classically designed caravan porch awning protects its air tubes with a dual-layer bonded protective cover that’s reinforced at stress points and then covered by a sewn-in sleeve that helps to retain the correct shape and keep the awning stable.
In the event of a tube failure, the affected tube can be removed to isolate and remedy the problem, without having to take down the entire awning.
The Westfield Performance Aries 350 caravan awning is equipped with a host of improvements to offer better weather protection. These include additional PU coated panels sewn-in at weather weak-points, additional guttering on external windows and waterproof PVC tie-backs and pockets to prevent water from soaking through.
- Available in two sizes
- Advanced Air System
- Single or Multi-inflation
- HydroDore XT Pro Fabric
- Anti-Weather System for added protection
- Quick and easy to erect
- Removable front and side panels
- Keep dry internal or external pegging system
- Veranda style front panels
- Four Doors (2 side, 2 front
- 2 full ventilation side windows
- Extra wide, easy access side doors
- Rear pole and pads included
- Reflective storm straps with strap tidy pockets
- Skylight windows with internal blinds
- Large clear view windows
- Built in ventilation
- Internal blinds
- Draft skirt and wheel cover
- High volume, easy glide, bravo pump
- Quest LED lighting strip ready
- Annex – can be extended with 1-2 annexes
- Fabric: HydroDore XT Pro
- Mud Skirt: HydroDore XT Pro
- Windows: Super clear transparent foil
- HH: 6000mm
- Awning Rail Height: 235 - 250cm
- Straight rail width: 350cm
- Total rail width: 412cm
- Awning width: 350cm
- Awning depth: 260cm
- Packed size: 116 x 38 x 34cm
- Total weight: 26.5kg
- Awning weight: 17.5kg
- Awning (minus panels) weight: 12.5kg