Westfield Gemini 390 PRO Caravan Air Awning
Introducing the new and improved Westfield Gemini 390 PRO Inflatable Caravan Awning. This top of the range air awning has been styled and designed to feel like a traditional awning but with the ease of use and convenience of a modern air awning. Featuring classic good looks alongside advanced materials, anti-weather and inflation systems. Making the Gemini 390 PRO an all round fantastic awning.
Using the new HydroDore SL PRO fabric which provides great balance between lightweight, easy to use awning with added durability allowing for overall greater longevity.
The Westfield Gemini PRO awning is inner tent ready, allowing you to have up to 2 air porch universal inner tents put inside. This will offer you the ability to add one or two bedrooms for those extra guests if needed. There are 5 doors available on the awning, with an eyebrow canopy over the front centre door stopping the rain coming in when the door is opened. It also features the unique Advanced Air System, which is the only system on the market that allows you to have this awning in multi inflation or single inflation modes.
HydroDore SL Pro
An advanced middleweight 150D material with a high-performance coating. It keeps the weight down making the awning or tent easier to use, pack away and erect, but the added durability means it will last longer. The high-performance coating adds durability and gives you a very high level of water proofing and protection against the weather.
Advanced Air System
The Westfield Gemini PRO 390 is equipped with AAS, a new awning air tube system designed to offer the benefits of both single and multi-inflation systems, with both options available to the user.
To maximise the strength, stability and reliability of the inflation system, this classically designed caravan porch awning protects its air tubes with a dual-layer bonded protective cover that’s reinforced at stress points and then covered by a sewn-in sleeve that helps to retain the correct shape and keep the awning stable.
In the event of a tube failure, the affected tube can be removed to isolate and remedy the problem, without having to take down the entire awning.
The Westfield Gemini PRO 390 caravan awning is equipped with a host of improvements to offer better weather protection. These include additional PU coated panels sewn-in at weather weak-points, additional guttering on external windows and waterproof PVC tie-backs and pockets to prevent water from soaking through.
- Advanced Air System
- Single or Multi Inflation
- HydroDore SL PRO Fabric
- Anti-Weather System Protection – for added protection
- Quick and easy to erect
- Keep drying internal or external pegging system
- Three independent front panels
- All panels can be rolled away
- Five doors (2 side, 3 front)
- Two ventilation windows to the front
- Two full ventilation side doors
- Canopy over the middle front door
- Rear pads included
- Clear view windows with internal zipped blinds
- Permanent built in ventilation
- Quest LED lighting strip ready
- Inner tent ready – Can fit 1-2 inner tents
- Complete with 3 storm poles
- Double beading for easy multi-vehicle attachment
- Draft skirt and wheel cover
- Double action pump with auto cut off
- Warranty: 12 months
- Fabric: HydroDore SL PRO
- Mud Skirt: PE Polyester
- Windows: Superclear Transparent Foil
- HH: 4000mm
- Awning Rail Height: 235 - 250cm
- Width: 390cm
- Depth: 235cm
- Packed size: 115 x 35 x 35cm
- Awning only weight: 15.3kg
- Total weight: 17.6kg