Westfield Hydrus 420 PRO Drive-Away Motorhome Air Awning High
The Westfield Hydrus Travel Smart PRO 420 High Air Awning comes in two sizes (medium and high) allowing for the extra space without increasing your footprint. Turned on its side this awning runs along the side of your campervan or motorhome, meaning it provides all the extra space you need whilst staying in the perimeters of a standard pitch size.
The use of the Advanced Air System allows you to use this awning in multi-inflation mode (standard) or with the optional single inflation kit you can switch it to single inflation mode, a feature which is not available on any of its rivals.
The Westfield Hydrus PRO 420 comes equipped with 2 roof storm poles as standard to help against the weather. The HydroDore SL PRO fabric gives you great durability whilst keeping the weight down, helping with the ease of use. door is.
HydroDore SL Pro
An advanced middleweight 150D material with a high performance coating. It keeps the weight down making the awning or tent easier to use, pack away and erect, but the added durability means it will last longer. The high-performance coating adds durability and gives you a very high level of water proofing and protection against the weather.
Advanced Air System
The Westfield Hydrus PRO 420is equipped with AAS, a new awning air tube system designed to offer the benefits of both single and multi-inflation systems, with both options available to the user.
To maximise the strength, stability and reliability of the inflation system, this classically designed caravan porch awning protects its air tubes with a dual-layer bonded protective cover that’s reinforced at stress points and then covered by a sewn-in sleeve that helps to retain the correct shape and keep the awning stable.
In the event of a tube failure, the affected tube can be removed to isolate and remedy the problem, without having to take down the entire awning.
The Westfield Hydrus PRO 420 caravan awning is equipped with a host of improvements to offer better weather protection. These include additional PU coated panels sewn-in at weather weak-points, additional guttering on external windows and waterproof PVC tie-backs and pockets to prevent water from soaking through.
- Available in two sizes
- Advanced Air System
- Single or Multi-inflation
- HydroDore SL PRO Fabric
- Anti-Weather system added protection
- Lightweight, quick and easy to erect
- Two doors (1 front, 1 rear tunnel)
- Roll up front door
- Massive panoramic side windows
- Front canopy over door
- Full ventilation tunnel door
- Clear view windows with internal blinds
- Built In ventilation
- Inner tent ready
- Full tubbed sewn in groundsheet
- Peg down groundsheet entrances
- Additional groundsheet for the tunnel
- Complete with storm poles
- Double beading on 3-way tunnel attachment
- Half or whole fold rear panel
- Double action pump with auto cut off
- Warranty: 12 months
- Fabric: HydroDore SL PRO
- Mud Skirt: PE Polyester
- Windows: Super Clear Transparent Foil
- HH: 4000 mm
- Van connection height: 240 - 280cm
- Tunnel size (W x H) : 97 x 275cm
- Full size (W x H x D) : 420 x 230 x 300 - 330cm
- Packed size: 115 x 35 x 35cm
- Awning only weight: 16.25kg
- Total weight: 21.23kg