Westfield Performance Omega 400 Caravan Air Porch Awning
The Westfield Performance Omega 400 is a top of the range air awning styled and designed to feel like a traditional awning, with the ease of use and convenience of a modern air awning. Featuring classic good looks alongside advanced materials, anti-weather systems and inflation systems, Omega 400 provides the best of old and new in one fantastic caravan awning.
Westfield Performance Omega 400 includes storm poles, a veranda pole and a high specification pump. The awning can be extended with up to two annexes, so the living or storage space can be extended as required.
HYDRODORE XT PRO AWNING FABRIC
HydroDore XT Pro is a new 300D awning fabric that provides unrivalled tensile strength. Woven differently than traditional 300D ripstop, HydroDore XT Pro is the strongest 300D material available. In addition, the fabric is dyed before weaving to ensure a complete and thorough coating that’ll hold its colour for longer than ever.
ADVANCED AIR SYSTEM (AAS)
Westfield Performance Omega 400 is equipped with AAS, a new awning air tube system designed to offer the benefits of both single and multi-inflation systems, with both options available to the user.
To maximise the strength, stability and reliability of the inflation system, this classically designed caravan porch awning protects its air tubes with a dual-layer bonded protective cover that’s reinforced at stress points and then covered by a sewn-in sleeve that helps to retain the correct shape and keep the awning stable.
In the event of a tube failure, the affected tube can be removed to isolate and remedy the problem, without having to take down the entire awning.
The Performance Omega 400 caravan awning is equipped with a host of improvements to offer better weather protection. These include additional PU coated panels sewn-in at weather weak-points, additional guttering on external windows and waterproof PVC tie-backs and pockets to prevent water from soaking through.
- Advanced Air System (AAS)
- Single inflation
- HydroDore XT Pro 300D fabric
- Anti-weather system
- Quick and easy to erect
- Removable front and side panels
- Keep dry internal or external pegging system
- Veranda style front panels
- Four doors 2 side 2 front
- 2 Full ventilation side windows
- Extra wide easy access side doors
- Rear pole and pads included
- Veranda and storm leg pole included
- Reflective storm straps with strap tidy pockets
- Front canopy to keep weather out
- Huge clear view windows with zipped blinds
- Permanent built in ventilation
- Draft skirt and wheel cover
- High volume easy glide bravo pump
- Quest LED lighting strip ready
- Premium wheeled carry bag
- Annex can be extended with one or two annexes
- Fabric: HydroDore XT Pro
- Mud Skirt: HydroDore XT Pro
- Windows: Super clear transparent foil
- HH: 6000mm
- Awning Rail Height: 235-250cm
- Straight rail width: 336cm
- Total rail width: 400cm
- Awning Width: 400cm
- Awning Depth: 260cm
- Packed: 116 x 43 x 40cm
- Total Weight: 30.5kg
- Awning weight: 20kg
- Awning minus panels weight: 13.70kg